2. The president assassinated, the whole country was in deep sorrow. = After the president was assassinated, the whole country was in deep sorrow. 1. The test finished, we began our holiday. = When the test was finished, we began our holiday.
3.Weather permitting, we are going to visit you tomorrow. =If weather permits, we are going to visit you tomorrow. 4. The last guest to arrive, our party was started. =When the last guest arrived, our party was started.
5. The meeting over, everyone tired to go home earlier. =The meeting is over, everyone was tired to go home earlier. 6.He came into the room, his ears red with cold. =He came into the room,and his ears was red with cold.
7. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm. =He came out of the library, and a large book was under his arm.
The murder was brought in, with his hands ___ behind his back. A.being tied B. having tied C. to be tied D. tied. He stood there, his hand raised. = He stood there, with his hand raised.
独立主格结构使用介词的问题： 当介词是 in 时，其前后的两个名词均不加任 何成分（如物主代词或冠词），也不用复 数。但 with 的复合结构不受此限制。 A robber burst into the room, knife in hand. ( hand 前不能加 his)
2) 当表人体部位的词做逻辑主语时， 不及物动词用现在分 词，及物动词用 过去分词。 He lay there, his teeth set, his hand clenched, his eyes looking straight up.
Weather ___, we'll go out for a walk. A. permitted B. permitting C. permits D. for
1.____, we went home. A. Our homework finished B. Our homework having been finished C. Our homework finishing D. Our homework been finished
2.The meeting ____, he went back to his company. A. over B. been over C. was over D. have been over
3.Time ____,we shall visit the zoo. A. been permitting B. permitting C. permitted D. having been permitted
4. ____, he put on his coat. A. It being cold B. It cold C. Being cold D. It having been cold
5. He left the room ____. A. with the door closing B. with the door closed C. with the door being closed
练习题 1)_______Sunday, the library doesn't open. (C) A. Being B. There being C. It being D. Having been 2)______Sunday, the library doesn't open.(d) A. As it being B. Being C. It is D. As it is 3)______, the text became easier for us to learn. (B) A. Explaining new words B. New words explained C. Being explained new words D. Having explained new words 4)____, the text became easier for us to learn.(A) A. When new words were explained B. Explaining new words C. New words explaining D. Being explained new words 5)___________, the patient can leave the hospital.(B) A. Better conditions B. Conditions better C. Conditions are better D. Being better conditions 6)_________, the patient can leave the hospital.(C) A. If better conditions B. If conditions better C. If conditions are better D. Being better conditions
7)._____, you can wait a while.(B) A. The play is still on B. The play still on C Being still on the play 8)._____, so you can wait a while.(A) A. The play is still on B. The play still on C. As the play is still on 9).He left the office, _______.(B) A. tears being in eyes B. tears in eyes C. being tears in eyes D. with tears being in eyes 10).He left the office _______.(B) A. with tears in eyes B. with tears in his eyes C. being tears in eyes D. tears being in eyes 11).The boy fell asleep,_________.(A) A. cap on head B. with a cap on head C. a cap on was on head 12).The boy fell asleep,_________.(B) A. cap on head B. with a cap on his head C. a cap on was on head 13) We divided the work, _______ the window and _______ the floor. (A) A ． he to clean/I to clean B. him to clean/my to clean C. him cleaning/me cleaning D his cleaning/my cleaning
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.