Presentation on theme: "名词性从句典型错误例析. 找出下列句子中的错误，并总结出规律： 1. Can you tell me how many students are there in your class? 2. I don't know where has he gone. 3. The owner of the shop."— Presentation transcript:
找出下列句子中的错误，并总结出规律： 1. Can you tell me how many students are there in your class? 2. I don't know where has he gone. 3. The owner of the shop came to see what the matter was. Can you tell me how many students there are in your class? I don't know where he has gone. The owner of the shop came to see what was the matter. 规律一：名词从句中须使用陈述语序！
找出下列句子中的错误，并总结出规律： 4. We suggested that we would go to the cinema. 5. My suggestion is that we must do our homework first. 6. His suggestion that we went there on foot is acceptable. We suggested that we (should) go to the cinema. My suggestion is that we (should) do our homework first. His suggestion that we (should) go there on foot…... 规律二：注意虚拟语气的使用！ ( 宾、表、同 ) 问题：此类虚拟语气有哪些关键词？
找出下列句子中的错误，并总结出规律： 7. If we will have a meeting hasn't been decided yet. 8. It depends on if the weather is suitable for us to do it. 9. The question is if he himself will be present at the meeting. 10. He asked me if I could go with him or not. Whether we will have a meeting hasn’t been decided yet. It depends on whether the weather is …... The question is whether he himself will be present …... He asked me whether I could go with him or not. 规律三： 4 种情况只能用 whether ： （ 1 ）位于句子开头； （ 2 ）前面有介词； （ 3 ）引导表语从句； （ 4 ）与 or not 连用 ( 书 )
找出下列句子中的错误，并总结出规律： 1.I think that worthwhile that we spent so much money on these books. 2. That is hard to decide when and where we will held our sports meeting. 3. Everybody considers it impossible which he wants to finish the job in such a short time. 4. It doesn’t matter that you will come or not. it that whether 规律四：主语从句和宾语从句在适当的情况 下可以借助 “ it ” 而后置。 问题：想想看是什么 “ 适当的情况 ” ？
1. 成分上的区别： 名词从句和定语从句分别在句中充当什么 样的成分？ 1. How the prisoner escaped remains a mystery. 2. I wonder whether/if he is fit for the job. 3. The problem is who will be equal to the task. 4. He had no idea whether we could overcome the present difficulties or not. 主语 宾语 表语 同位语
5. I visited the country which/that had been bombed by the US-led NATO ( 美国为首的北约 ) a month before ． 6. I shall never forget the years when I lived in the countryside with the farmers, which has a great effect on my life. 7. In the office I never seem to have time until after 5:30 pm., by which time many people have gone home. 8. I had never seen such a good film as I watched last night. 定语
2. 引导词含义上的区别： 引导词是否指向句中的某个成分？ 1. That he came back made us very happy. 2. I’m sorry (that) I’ve made a mistake. 3. The fact is that his bark is worse than his bite. 4. Word came that he would come to see us all.
5. He made another wonderful discovery, which I think is of great importance to science. 6. Kennedy and Johnson, both of whom were murdered in their terms, once co-worked as president and vice-president ． 7. The Oscar is one of the film prizes that have not been offered to any Chinese actor or actress by far ． 8. The Oscar is the only one of the film prizes that has not been offered to any Chinese actor or actress by far ．
9. The days are gone forever when we used foreign oil. 10. As we all know, China is a developing country. 11. This is the village where my father once lived for several years. 12. 1980, when Chinese government began its reform, is an important year for China.
3. 关于 that: that 在名词从句和定语从句中各起什么作用？ 1. He pretended (that) he didn’t see me. 2.That she lost her necklace on the way home made her so worried. 3.The news that Tom won the game made us excited. 4.The reason why he came late was that it was raining. 问题： that 作何成分？
5.The school that my sister studies at is far from here. 6.The first request that he made was to ask for freedom. 7. It was said that that was all that he said. 8. Is this the house that you have bought yourself? (which) 问题： that 作何成分？
结论三： 名词从句中的 that 只起引导词的作用， 无任何意义。 定语从句中的 that 在从句中充当主语或宾语， 有时可以与 which 互换。
4. 引导词的不同： 不会出现在名词从句中的关系词： 不会出现在定语从句中的关系词： as 注意： when, where 在名词性从句中 等不能与 in/on/at which 互换。 whether, if, what, how
5 、名词从句与定语从句的一些对应关系： 1. He has done what he can to help me. --He has done ____ ____ he can to help me. 2.What I want to say has nothing to do with it. --____ ____ I want to say has nothing to do with it. all that All that
3. Whoever breaks the law is to be punished. ______ ______ breaks the law is to be punished. 4. He will give the dictionary to whoever needs if most. He will give the dictionary to ______ ____ needs it most. 5. We’ll remember whomever we turned to for help. We’ll remember ______ ________ we turned to for help. 6. They will do whatever he wants them to do. They will do ______ ______he wants them to do. 7. I’ll read whichever book you give me. I’ll read ____ of the books _____ you give me. Anyone who anyone who Anyone (whom) anything that anythat
6 、其余问题： 1. 误： I don't know if he comes back this month. 2. 误： I have no idea what had happened when I was away. 正： I don't know if he will come back this month. 正： I have no idea what happened when I was away. 时态
3. 误： The reason is because he is ill. 4. 误： Who leaves last turns off the light. 正： The reason is that he is ill. 正： Whoever leaves last turns off the light.
名词性从句试题集锦 1.I ask her _______ come with me. A. if she will B. if will she C. whether will she D. will she 2._______ he said is true. A. What B. That C. Which D. Whether 3.Can you tell me ________? A. who is that gentleman B. that gentleman is who C. who that gentleman is D. whom is that gentleman 4.He didn't know which room _______. A. they lived B. they lived in C. did they live D. did they live in 5.To get the job started, _______ I need is some money. A. only what B. all what C. all that D. only that 6.I have no idea _______ far the railway station is from here. A. what B. how C. it's D. that
7.Can you tell me _______ the railway station? A. how I can get to B. what can I get to C. where I can got to D. where can I get to 8.Do you know _______? A. what is his name B. how is his name C. what his name is D. how his name is 9._______ you have done might do harm to other people. A. That B. What C. Which D. This 10.They have no idea at all ________. A. where he has gone B. where did he go C. which place has he gone D. where has he gone 11.They want to know _________ ( do ) to help us. A. what can they B. what they can C. how they can D. how can they 12.These photographs will show you _______. A. what our village looks like B. what does our village look like C. how does our village look like D. how our village looks like
13.Can you make sure ________ the gold ring? A. where Alice had put B. where had Alice put C. where Alice has put D. where has Alice put 14.No one can be sure ________ in a million years. A. what man will look like B. what will man look like C. man will look like D. what look man like 15.________ the 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing is not known yet. A. Whenever B. If C. Whether D. That 16.Go and get your coat. It's ________ you left it. A. there B. where C. there where D. where there 17.It worried her a bit _______ her hair was turning gray. A. while B. that C. if D. for 18._______ he said at the meeting astonished everybody present. A. What B. That C. The fact D. The matter
19. — Do you remember ________ he came? — Yes, I do. He came by car. A. how B. when C. that D. if 20._________ we can't get seems better than _________ we have. A. What ; what B. What ; that C. That ; that D. That ; what 21.________ we'll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather. A. If B. Whether C. That D. Which 22.It is generally considered unwise to give a child ________ he or she wants. A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever 23. — I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week. — Is that _________ you had a few days off? A. why B. when C. what D. where 24.These wild flowers are so special that I would do ________ I can to save them. A. whatever B. that C. which D. whichever
25.________ you don't like him is none of my business. A. What B. Who C. That D. Whether 26.You can't imagine ________ when they received these nice Christmas presents. A. how they were excited B. how excited they were C. how excited were they D. they were how excited 27.________ caused the accident is still a complete mystery. A. What B. That C. How D. Where 28.I had neither a raincoat nor an umbrella. _________ I got wet through. A. It's the reason B. That's why C. There's why D. It's how
29.It was a matter of ________ would take the position. A. who B. whoever C. whom D. whomever 30.________ has helped to save the drowning girl is worth praising. A. Who B. The one C. Anyone D. Whoever 31.It was _______ he said _______ disappointed me. A. what ; that B. that ; that C. what ; what D. that ; what 32.Eat ________ cake you like and leave the others for ________ comes in late. A. any ; who B. every ; whoever C. whichever ; whoever D. either ; whoever
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.