Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon? ---Sorry, I can’t. I have to play the piano. ---Sure, I’d love to.
Can Cai Chenghao come to my party on Saturday afternoon? --- Sorry, he can’t. He has to … play basketball
---Can Chen Hao come to my party on Saturday afternoon? ---Sorry, she can’t. She has to … prepare for an exam 为考试做准备 She has to prepare for an exam. [pr ɪ 'peə(r)] [ ɪɡ 'zæm]
--Can they come to my party on Saturday afternoon? ---Sorry, they can’t. They have to … go to a school trip
Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon? ---Sure, I’d love to. ---Sorry, I can’t. I have to... Pairwork:
1. 星期六你能来我的聚会吗？ ____ you _____ to my party on Saturday? 2. 当然, 我乐意去。 Sure, ____ ____ ___. 3. 对不起, 我必须为数学考试而学习。 Sorry, I _____ ______ ____ a math test. 4. 明天晚上你能去看电影吗？ ____ you ____ to the movies __________ night? I’d love to Can come must study for Can go 根据课本内容, 完成下列句子。 tomorrow
5. 当然可以, 听起来很棒。 _____, that _______ _____. 6. 恐怕不行, 我得了流感。 I’m ______ not. I have the ____. 7. 他能参加聚会吗？ ____ he ___ to the party? 8. 不能。他得帮助他的父母。 No, he _____. He _____ to help his parents. 9. 她能参加棒球比赛吗？ ____ she go to the baseball ______? Sure sounds great afraid flu Can game Can go can’t has
10. 不，她没有空。她必须去看医生。 No, she’s ____ _________. She ______ ___ to the _______. 11. 他们能去看电影吗？ ____ they ____ to the _______? 12. 不, 他们没有空。他们可能必须去见朋友。 No, they’re not ____. They _____ _____ ___ meet their ________. not available must go doctor to friends Can go movies free might have
can 用于表示 “________” ，如： 汤姆会骑马。 ___________________ Can you…? 表达 “____________” ， 答语：同意用 _________________ 不同意用 __________________________ __________________________ 如：恐怕不行，我要去探望我的姑姑。 __________________________________ Tom can ride a horse. I’m afraid not. I have to visit my aunt. 能，会 邀请或建议 Sure, I’d love to. Sorry, I can’t. I … 或 I’m afraid not. I have to … zxxkw
Accept ( 接受 ) invitations: Sure / Yes / Of course, I’d love to. Certainly, I’d like to. It sounds great.Thanks for asking/your invitation. Decline/Refuse ( 拒绝 ) invitations: I’m sorry, I'm not available. I have to/must... I’d love to, but I have to/must/… I'm afraid not. I may/might... Thanks for asking/your invitation. But I might have to... Make （发出） invitations: Can/Could you...? Would you like to...? Do you want to...?
1. invite v. 邀请 e.g. I’d like to invite you to dinner. 我想邀请你吃晚饭。 e.g. They didn’t accept his money. 他们没有接受他的钱。 2. accept v. 接受
e.g. The girl refused his invitation. 女孩拒绝了他的邀请。 3. refuse v. 拒绝
watch TV, on the weekend, my cousin, visit my grandparents, practice the violin 1. A: What are you going to do on Saturday? B: I’m not sure. I might __________ ______________. 3a Complete the answers with might and one of the phrases in the box. visit my grandparents
2. A: What are you planning to do after school? B: I don’t know. ________________. 3. A: When will you finish the science homework? B: _____________________________ ________________. I might watch TV I don’t know. I might finish it on the weekend
4. A: Who are you going to the movies with? B: ____________________________ __________. 5. A: Are you free to come to my place on Saturday? B: ____________________________ __________________. I’m not sure. I might go with my cousin I’m not sure. I might have to practice the violin
1. Inviting: ____________________________ (can/play tennis) Accepting: ________________________ 2. Inviting: _____________________________ (would like to/go to the movies) Refusing: _____________________ Reasons: ____________________________ (might have to) Complete the sentences below. Use the words in brackets to help you. 3b
3. Inviting: ___________________________ (can/hang out with us tonight) Refusing: __________________________ Reason: _____________________ (must) 4. Inviting: ___________________________ __________________________ (would like to / come to my birthday party) Accepting: _________________________
指导： 1. 根据要求可知，需要我们写出一句邀请 的话和接受邀请或拒绝的问答句，如果 是拒绝邀请应给出理由。 2. 按提示词，用 Can you…? 或 Would you like …? 加上所做事项来询问。如果是 拒绝邀请，可以想一个适当理由来说明。
1. Can you play tennis with us? Sure. I’d love to. 2. Would you like to go to the movies? I’m afraid I can’t. I might have to prepare for the math exam. 3. Can you hang out with us tonight? Sorry. I can’t. I must help my mom at home. 4. Would you like to come to my birthday party? Sure. I’d love to. 答案：
Sun.Mon.Tue.Wed.Thur.Fri.Sat. 1234567 My Schedule( 行程表 ) exam available go to the doctor have the flu help parents prepare for the exam meet friends
A: Can you come to my party? B: When is it? A: Next week, on Sunday night. B: Sure. It sounds great. A: How about you? B: I’m sorry. I have to... C: I'm afraid not. I... NameCan or can’tReason zxxkw
I’m going to have a party …( 时间 ). In my group, ______can come to my party. _______ can’t come to the party because he/she has to ______. ______ can’t come to the party because …. Thank you!
A: Hey, Bob. 1. ___________ B: I’m sorry. I have to help my parents. A: 2. ________. How about you, Ling Ling? Can you come to my party? L: 3. _________ A: On Saturday afternoon. L: Sorry, I can’t. 4. ____________ A: That’s too bad. 5. _____________. L: Sure! Thanks for asking. 用正确的选项填空。
A. That’s too bad. B. Can you come to my party? C. Are you going shopping with me? D. Maybe another time. E. I have to study for a test. F. When is it? G. I’d love to. 1. ____ 2. ____ 3. ____ 4. _____ 5. _____ BAFE D
Write down everything you have to do next week. Choose a day and time to have a party. Then invite classmates to your party. 3c MON. TUE. WED. THUR. FRI. SAT. SUN.
Invite your classmates to your party. See if they are available. Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon? Sure. I’d love to.
I’m sorry. I must practice the violin on Saturday afternoon. I’m afraid not. I have the flu.
你的朋友邀请你去看电影，请根据 在 3c 中所填写的信息编写一个与你 朋友的对话。 A: Can you go to the movie on Saturday evening? B: Sorry, I can’t. I have to …
Yes,she can. Can she come to the party? Can she…
No,he can’t. He has to study. Can he go to the baseball game? Can he…
Can they come to the party ？ No ， they can’t. They have to study for the math test. Can they…
Can you play tennis with me tomorrow afternoon? Sure. I’d love to. I’m afraid not. I have the flu.
Can Kate go fishing tomorrow morning? No, she can’t. She must prepare for the math exam.
Can Linda hang out on Saturday afternoon? No, she’s not available. She has to help her mom.
Can Nick and Peter go hiking tomorrow? No, they are not free. They might have to visit their grandparents.
can 用于表示 “________” ，如： 汤姆会骑马。 ___________________ Can you…? 表达 “____________” ， 答语：同意用 _________________ 不同意用 __________________________ __________________________ 如：恐怕不行，我要去探望我的姑姑。 __________________________________ Tom can ride a horse. I’m afraid not. I have to visit my aunt. 能，会 邀请或建议 Sure, I’d love to. Sorry, I can’t. I … 或 I’m afraid not. I have to …