10 ROSES FOR YOU 2010 送你十朵玫瑰…
If you receive this … It’s because you’re a special person to me. 因為你對我而言, 是一位很特別的朋友
10 wishes for you in 2010 2010年 送你十朵玫瑰 代表我給你的 十個祝福…
First rose for friendship 第一朵玫瑰 為友情而開 White: innocence, purity, secrecy, friendship, reverence and humility.
Deepest love and respect. Red rose: Deepest love and respect. A second one for love 第二朵 為摯愛散發光彩
One for rich wealth 第三朵祝福你將得到充裕的財富
One for happiness 第四朵一如你燦爛的笑容,充滿生氣
One for success 第五朵 預祝事事順利成功
One for knowledge 第六朵,為你的所學所知盛開
One for beauty 第七朵 願你永遠青春 美麗 智慧
One for family 第八朵 在你溫暖的家庭中綻放
One for honesty 第九朵 讚揚你為人正直 待人真誠
And the last one for long and healthy life! 第十朵 祝你有美好長久的人生
The original message says that: 作者如此希望:
You should not keep this message to yourself alone… So, please send it on … 請勿將這些祝福留在你自己的信箱中 將它傳出去…
If you send it to 2 persons, your wish will be granted within the year 若你傳給兩個人 你的願望將在今年內實現
Send it to 5 people … And your wishes will come true … … within 3 months… 傳給五個人願望將在三個月內成真
To 15 and more … your dreams will come true ... … tomorrow already 十五個人以上 夢想將在你明天初醒時來臨
Although I am not superstitious at all, I do believe … 雖然我不迷信, 但我相信…
That it always feels nice to be sent flowers, so … 收到花兒的感覺很棒,所以…
Send these flowers to people you really care about… 請將這些花 送給所有你關心的人吧!
歡迎轉寄! Please pass this on. 祝2010年新年快樂!Happy New Year! 歡迎轉寄! Please pass this on.