Time is money. 一寸光阴，一寸金。 Time is life. 时间就是生命。 Time flies. 时光如梭
nine thirty six twenty-five four five seven fifteen nine twenty six ten
________get dressed go to school get up ___________
brush teeth eat breakfast take a shower ___________
Match the activities with the picture. 1. get up ___ 2. go to school ___ 3. get dressed ___ 4. brush teeth ___ 5. eat breakfast ___ 6. take a shower ___ c f b d e a 1a
Listen and match the times with the actions. 1b Get up Go to school Get dressed Brush teeth Eat breakfast Take a shower 6 o’clock 6:10 6:15 6:20 6:30 6:40 6:50 7 o’clock 7:15 7:20 7:30 7:45
Interviewer: _______________________________, Rick? Rick: Um, I usually get up at six thirty. Interviewer: And ___________________________ _______________________________ Rick: I brush my teeth and take a shower at six forty. 1c Ask questions to complete the conversation. Then role-play it. What time do you usually get up what time do you brush your teeth and take a shower?
Interviewer: Hmm. What time do you get breakfast? Rick: Seven o’clock. Interviewer: And _______________________ ___________________________ Rick: I usually get dressed at seven twenty. Interviewer: And my last question. What time do you go to school? Rick: I usually go to school at seven thirty. Interviewer: Thank you. what time do you usually get dressed?
get up A: What time do you usually get up? B: I usually at six thirty. B: I usually get up at six thirty. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about your partner’s day.
A: What time do you usually take a shower? take a shower B: I usually take a shower at…
get dressed ? A: What time do you usually get dressed? B: I usually get dressed at…
brush teeth A: What time do you usually brush teeth? B: I usually brush teeth at …
have breakfast A: What time do you usually have breakfast? B: I usually have breakfast at…
go to school A: What time do you usually go to school? B: I usually go to school at…
Listen to the conversation and complete the sentences. Jim has ____ brothers and ____ sisters. Jim’s family has ________ shower. two only one 2a
Listen again. Complete the shower schedule for Jim’s family. Name BobMaryJackJimAnna Time5:30 5:506:156:306:45 2b
Your time schedule ActivitiesTime get up take a shower get dressed brush teeth eat breakfast go to school 6:10 6:20 6:40 7:00 6:30 6:00
Now talk about yourself according to your time schedule. Wow! I never … so early. I usually … at …. What time do you usually …? 从未 早 2c
1. five fif + ty = fifty 五十 four for + ty = forty 四十 想一想 : 60 _______ 70 _________ 80 _______ 90 _________ seventy eightyninety sixty
2. always 意为 “ 总是，一直 ” usually 意为 “ 通常地，一直地 ” never 意为 “ 从未，绝不 ” I _______ ( 通常 ) get dressed at six forty. Jack is _______ ( 总是 ) late. His grandpa _______ ( 从未 ) goes to school. 频率词 always never usually
Read the conversation in 2d. Fill in the blanks about Scott. ActivitiesTime get up eat breakfast exercise go to work radio show at nine at about ten twenty at eleven at eight thirty at night from twelve o’clock at night to six o’clock in the morning 2d
From twelve o’clock at night to six o’clock in the morning. Scott has an interesting job. He works at a radio station. Scott, what time is your radio show? Role-play the conversation. … …
1. Brush v. 刷；刷净 n. 刷子 e.g. He ________ his shoes before he goes out every day. Please pass us those _________. brushes 2. tooth n. 牙齿 My sister’s _____ are white and pretty. [ 拓展 ] tooth 的合成词： toothache 牙疼 toothbrush 牙刷 toothpaste 牙膏 teeth
3. job 与 work 辨析 job 是可数名词, 主要指有报酬的工作。 work 是不可数名词, 主要指要付出努力 的劳动。 e.g. Bob wants to find a good ____. I have much _____ to do today. She goes to _____ at six o’clock. job work
4. That’s a funny time for breakfast! time 常和介词 “for” 搭配，表示 “ 做 …… 的时 间 ” 。 e.g. We don’t have too much time for sports. 我们没有太多的时间开展体育活动。 Time for dinner, children. Go and wash your hands, please. 孩子们，饭好了。去洗手吧。
翻译下列句子。 That’s the funniest joke I’ve ever heard. _____________________________________ We had a lot of fun at Sarah’s party. _____________________________________ There are lots of fun things for young people. _____________________________________ 这是我听过的最滑稽可笑的笑话。 我们在萨拉的聚会上玩的很开心。 这里有许多供年轻人玩乐的东西。
5. I usually exercise at about ten twenty. exercise 的用法小结 : 作动词， “ 锻炼 ” 。 e.g. 他爷爷每天早晨锻炼。 His grandpa ________ in the morning. 作不可数名词， “ 锻炼；运动 ” 。 e.g. 每天他都做大约十五分钟的运动。 He does about fifteen minutes’ _______ every day. exercises exercise
作可数名词， “ 体操；（技能）练习 ” 。 e.g. 我们每天做早操。 We do morning ________ every day. exercises
6. …so I’m never late for work. be late for 意为 “ 做 …… 迟到 ” e.g. 汤姆经常上学迟到。 Tom is always ____ ___ school. late for
Complete the sentences. 1. Lucy’s family has two _______ (shower). 2. An hour has ____ (six) minutes. 3. Mike _______ (brush) teeth three times a day. 4. His aunt _____ (work) at a radio station. showers sixty brush works
Fill in the blanks with the words in box. at night, be late for, early, at six forty, funny, get up 1. Alice usually _______ at 6:30 in the morning. 2. His uncle works from 10:00 _______ to 6:00 in the morning. 3. His brother never goes to school so _____. gets up at night early
4. The lazy boy __ always _______ school. 5. My sister always takes a shower __________. 6. Look at that boy. He’s really _____. is late for at six forty funny at night, be late for, early, at six forty, funny, get up
Interview your friends. Ask and answer questions about their day.