train n. 火车 subway n. 地铁 bus n. 公共汽车 bike n. 自行车
take the train ride the bike take the bus take the subway
Match the words with the pictures. 2. take the bus ______ 3. take the subway ______ 4. ride a bike ______ 5. walk _____ 1. take the train ______ a d e b c 1a
I ride my/ a bike to school. How do you get to school? He walks to school. How does he get to school?
1b Listen and write the numbers next to the correct students in the picture. 1. Bob 2. Mary 3. John 4. Paul 5. Yang Lan 6. Jim 2 3 4 56
take the bus take the train 1c Make conversation with your partner. ride a bike walk A: How do you get to school? B: I take the subway.
She _______________. takes the subway How does Mary get to school?
He _____________. takes the train How does Bob get to school? He ____________. How does John get to school? takes the bus
They _____. How does Paul and Yang Lan get to school? walk
fifty-eight one hundred and three How long? Twenty-five minutes. How far? Ten kilometers( 公里 ). nine hundred
Write the correct number next to the word. sixty-one ______ seventy-two ________ eighty-four ______ ninety-nine _______ one hundred and five _______ two hundred _______ 61 72 84 99 105 200 2a Listen and repeat the numbers. 84 105 99 200 72 61
How?How long? (minutes) How far? (kilometers) Tom Jane Listen and complete the chart. takes the bus walks 20 minutes 2b Listen again. Check your answers in 2b. 2c one hour and 30 minutes 60 kilometers 2 kilometers
B: It takes him twenty minutes. 20 minutes A: How does Tom get to school? B: He walks to school. A: How long does it take?
A: How does Jack get to school? B: He takes the bus to school. A: How long does it take? B: It takes about 30 minutes. 6:307:00 30minutes
I _______. How do you get to school? 2d It takes _____. How long does it take …? It’s about _______. How far is it from … to …? Student A is Jane and Student B is Tom. Use the information in 2b to make conversations.
HowHow long (minutes) How far (kilometers) Lisa Jane Read the conversation and fill in the blanks. takes the bus rides the bike 20 minutes 2e 15 minutes 10 kilometers
10 kilometers 20 minutes Role-play the conversation. 15 minutes Yes, I ride it to school every day. Hey, Jane? Is this your new bike?
Listen to the conversation and complete it. Lisa: Hey, Jane. Is this your new bike? Jane: Yes. I _____ it to school every day. How do you ____________? Lisa: I usually ___________. Jane: ________ is it from your home to school? ride get to school take the bus How far
Lisa: I’m not sure… about 10 _________? The bus ride ______ about 20 minutes. _________ does it take you to get to school? Jane: About 15 minutes _______. It’s good exercise. Lisa: Yeah. Well, ______________ at school. Jane: You, too. kilometers takes by bike have a good day How long
take + the/a + 交通工具 + to + 地点 = get/go to + 某地 + by + 交通工具 e.g. He often takes the subway to work. = He goes to work by subway. 乘坐某种交通工具去某地 1. take the subway 乘坐地铁
注意 : 当 home, here, there 作地点时, 不加 to 。 e.g. Linda takes the bus home. 琳达乘公交车回家。 1. I take the train to school. = I get to school __________. 2. She takes the subway to school. ( 同义句 ) She _____ to school ___ _______. by train getsby subway
3. Jenny rides the bike to school = Jenny gets to school ___ _____. 4. Mr. Wang walks to school. ( 同义句 ) Mr. Wang _____ to school ___ ____. getson foot by bike
2. Lisa: How long does it take you to get to school? 丽萨：你到学校需要用多少时间？ Jane: About 15 minutes by bike. 简：骑自行车大约 15 分钟。
1) It takes + 人 + 时间 + to do … ( 事情 ) 是 一个十分常用的句型，其中动词 take 表 示 “ 花费 ( 时间 )” 。例如： It usually takes me five to ten minutes to get there by bus. 乘坐公交车去那儿我通常要花五到十分 钟的时间。
做某事花费某人多长时间 It takes sb. some time to do sth. e.g. It takes me ten minutes to get to school by bike. 骑车去上学花费我十分钟时间。
其中 “ 时间 ” 可用 long( 长久 ) 、 a short time( 短时 ) 等来表示。另外， “ 人 ” 和 “ 所 做的事情 ” 则可视具体的上下文进行省 略。例如： It doesn’t take long to walk there. 走着去那儿花不了多长时间。 It’ll only take you a short time. 只花你一小会儿时间。
2) “by + 交通工具 ” 属固定介词短语，表 示 “ 乘坐、使用某种交通工具 ” 。 例如： by bus 乘公交车 by train 坐火车 by bike 骑自行车 请注意，英语中 on foot 表示 “ 步行； 走路 ” ，而不是 by foot 或 on feet 。
3. every adj. 每一, 每个 every day 每天 every week 每周 e.g. 我爷爷每天乘公共汽车去图书馆。 My grandpa goes to the library by bus every day.
20 minutes 2 hours 12 minutes — How long does it take you to school? — It takes me 10 minutes to get to school by bus.
1. 你怎样去学校？我骑车去学校。 2. 她怎样去学校？她乘火车去学校。 How do you get to school? I ride the bike (to school). = I get to school by bike. How does she get to school? She takes the train (to school). = She gets to school by train. 一、将下列句子译成英语。
1. Tom takes the bus to school. 2. I walk to school every day. Tom gets to school by bus. I get to school on foot every day. 3. They go to the USA by plane. They take the plane to the USA. 二、写出下列句子的同义句。
1.They ride their bikes to school. ( 就划线部分提问） 2. It takes 50 minutes to get here. ( 就划线部分提问） ____ ___ ____ get to school? _____ ____ ____ it take to get here? How do they How long does 三、句型转换。
five kilometers 10 minutes seven kilometers 25 minutes two kilometers 8 minutes Use the following information to make conversations.