What did you do in your summer vacation? I went to Beijing for vacation. I went to the mountains. I went to summer camp.
I stayed at home. I visited the museums. I went to the beach.
1. stayed at home __ 2. went to New York City __ 3. visited my uncle __ 4. went to summer camp __ 5. went to the mountains __ 6. went to the beach __ 7. visited museums ___ b d c g a e Match the activities with the pictures [a-g]. 1a f
Listen and number the people in the picture (1-5). 1. Tina 2. Xiang Hua 3. Sally 4. Bob 5. Tom 4 3 2 5 1b
Make conversations about the people in the picture. Where did Tina go on vacation? She went to the mountains. Where did … go on vacation? She/He … 1c
Where did you go on vacation? I went to the mountains. Make your own conversations.
Did you go with anyone? … Did you meet anyone interesting? … Did you eat anything delicious? pron. 任何人
Look at the table. How many people are there in the conversations? What are their names? PeoplePlaces Grace Kevin Julie
Look at the picture. Where was this girl? Was she in a park? Or was she on the beach?
Listen. Where did the people go on vacation? Complete the chart. 2a PeoplePlaces Grace Kevin Julie New York City the beach stayed at home
Listen again. Check (√) Yes, I did or No, I didn’t for each question. 2b Did you…Yes, I did. No, I didn’t Grace go with anyone? go to Central Park? buy anything special? √ √ √
Did you…Yes, I did. No, I didn’t Kevin play volleyball? swim? meet anyone interesting? √ √ √
Did you…Yes, I did.No, I didn’t Julie do anything interesting? study for tests? go out with anyone? √ √ √
Listen to conversation 1 and complete the blanks. Grace went to _______________ for her vacation. She went with _____________. She went to Central Park, and she bought _______ for her father. New York City her mother a hat
Kevin went to beach for his vacation. He didn’t play __________, but he went ___________. The food tasted really good. And he met some __________________. Listen to conversation 2 and complete the blanks. volleyball interesting people swimming
Julie stayed at home. She didn’t do anything interesting. She study for ______. Because everyone was on vacation, she _______ go out with anyone. Listen to conversation 3 and complete the blanks. tests didn’t
Role-play conversations between Grace, Kevin and Julie. 2c A: Grace, where did you go on vacation? B: I went to New York City. A: Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? B: Yes, I went with my mother.
Kevin, where did you go on vacation? I... Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? Yes, I...
Julie, where did you go on vacation? I... Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? Yes, I...
2d Read the conversation and match the people with the right place. Helen Rick
Role-play the conversation. Rick: Hi, Helen. Long time no see. Helen: Hi, Rick. Yes, I was on vacation last month. Rick: Oh, did you go anywhere interesting? Helen: Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family. Rick: Wow! Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall? adv. 在任何地方
Helen: Yes, I did. It was wonderful! We took quite a few photos there. What about you? Did you do anything special last month? Rick: Not really. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax. adj. 精彩的；绝妙的 adj. & pron. 不多；很少 相当多；不少
1. Did you buy anything special? 在英语中， anything, something, nothing 和 everything 是用于指代事物的复合不定 代词，与之相对应的复合不定代词 anyone, someone, no one 和 everyone (anybody, somebody, nobody 和 everybody) 用于指人。 与形容词连用时，形容词必须置于复合不 定词之后，语法上称作 “ 后置 ” 。
e.g. I can see ____________ in your group. 我在你团队里看到一个新人。 There’s __________________ in the news today. 今天没什么有趣的新闻。 someone new nothing interesting
2. Did you go _____________________? 你去任何有趣的地方了吗？ anywhere 意为 “ 在任何地方 ” ，常用于 一般疑问句或否定句中，代替 somewhere 。 e.g. I can’t find my keys anywhere. 我到处也找不到我的钥匙。 anywhere interesting
3. We took quite a few photos there. a few 意为 “ 一些，若干（ =some ） ” ，后 跟可数名词复数形式。 quite a few 意为 “ 相当多；不少 （ =many ） ” 后跟可数名词复数形式。 e.g. __________ are playing volleyball. 几个女孩正在打排球。 There are ______________ in the forest. 在那片森林里有很多鸟。 A few girls quite a few birds
4. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax. most 意为 “_________” ，后跟可数名词 或不可数名词均可。 e.g. Most students go to school on foot. 大多数学生步行去上学。 大多数
most + 名词 泛指多数，无范围； most + of + the (this/that/those/these 等 ) 名 词 ，指某一范围内的多数。 e.g. __________________ go to school by bike. 这些学生们中的多数骑自行车去上 学。 Most of the students
根据汉语提示完成句子。 1. Did he go out with _______ ( 任何人 )? 2. They didn’t buy ________ ______ ( 特殊 的东西 ) there yesterday. 3. Tell us __________ __________ ( 有趣的 事情 ) about your vacation, Jenny. anyone something interesting anything special
4. They caught ______ ___ ____ ( 相当多的 ) insects in the forest. 5. _____ __ ___ ( 大多数 ) students can get to school early. quite a few Most of the
用英语询问你的一位好朋友，她（他）假 期去了哪里？看到了什么？并将此对话写 在作业上。 A: Where did you go, …? B: I went to… A: Did you see… B: Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.