Presentation on theme: "（二） Modules 7 ～ 9 (90 分钟 120 分 ). 第Ⅰ卷（共 65 分） Ⅱ. 单项选择（ 15 分） 1. —Could you tell me _____ your brother went to Harbin? —Sure. He went there by train. A."— Presentation transcript:
第Ⅰ卷（共 65 分） Ⅱ. 单项选择（ 15 分） 1. —Could you tell me _____ your brother went to Harbin? —Sure. He went there by train. A. why B. what C. how D. when 【解析】选 C 。对交通方式进行提问，应用 how 。
2. Mr. Liu wants his son _____ all day. A. study B. to study C. studied D. studing 【解析】选 B 。 want sb. to do sth. 想让某人做某事，动词不 定式作 want 的宾语补足语。
3. Pandas live _____ bamboo and they live _____ the forests and mountains. A. in; in B. on; in C. in; on D. on; on 【解析】选 B 。句意：熊猫以竹子为生，他们住在森林或山 脉里。
4. Cotton _____ nice and soft. A. is felt B. is feeling C. feel D. feels 【解析】选 D 。 feel 为系动词，不能用于被动语态，也不用于 现在进行时。
5. It’s very nice of you _____ me at the airport. A. meet B. met C. meeting D. to meet 【解析】选 D 。 It ’ s... of sb. to do sth. 对某人来说做某事 是 …… 的。
6. Pandas _____ in zoos may go back to live in the nature reserves. A. were born B. are born C. born D. bear 【解析】选 C 。句意：动物园里出生的大熊猫可能会重返并 且在自然保护区里生活。 born in zoos 为过去分词短语，作后 置定语，用来修饰 pandas 。
7. Many foreign friends are _____ the development of China. A. surprised at B. take pride in C. agree with D. get on with 【解析】选 A 。句意：许多外国朋友对中国的发展感到惊讶。 be surprised at... 对 …… 感到吃惊；对 …… 感到惊讶。
8. Which is a famous building in England? _____ A. Big Ben B. The Great Wall C. Eiffel Tower D. Statue of Liberty 【解析】选 A 。大本钟是英国的著名建筑。
9. I think pandas are _____ difficult for us _____ take care of. A. too; to B. so; that C. such; to D. quite; that 【解析】选 A 。句意：我认为对我们来讲，照顾大熊猫太难 了。 too... to... 太 …… 以至于不能 …… 。
10. Children like _____ animals because they’re _____ cute. A. kind of; kind of B. kind of; this kind of C. this kind of; kind of D. this kinds of; this kinds of 【解析】选 C 。句意：孩子们喜欢这种动物，因为他们有点 伶俐。 this kind of 这种； kind of 有点。
11. _____, where is the nearest supermarket? A. How are you B. Hello C. Excuse me D. I’m sorry 【解析】选 C 。问路时常用 Excuse me ，表示 “ 打扰了 ” 。
12. The hospital is very far. You can _____ a taxi to go there. A. by B. go C. sit D. take 【解析】选 D 。句意：这个医院有点远。你可以乘出租车去 那里。 take a taxi 乘出租车。
13. Have you heard of the story? It _____ funny and interesting. A. looks B. tastes C. smells D. sounds 【解析】选 D 。句意：你听过这个故事吗？它听起来很有趣。 look 看起来； taste 尝起来； smell 闻起来； sound 听起来。根据 句意可知选 D 。
14. Many kinds of wild animals are _____. We must do something to save them. A. in fact B. on holiday C. on time D. in danger 【解析】选 D 。 in danger 处于危险之中。
15. —Alice is very lonely. She has no children _____. —What a pity! A. playing B. to play C. to play with 【解析】选 C 。本题中动词不定式作定语，修饰名词 children ， play with... 和 …… 玩，对要修饰的名词进行补充。
Ⅲ. 完形填空 (10 分 ) Many years ago, the world was much warmer than it is today. There was not any winter 1 snow. Warm rain fell on the land. Even the sea was 2. In the warm world lived strange animals 3 dinosaurs. They had been the king of the world 4 a long time.
In the days of the dinosaurs, there 5 no man. So no man has ever seen a living dinosaur. But we 6 their bones. Some dinosaurs lived near the water 7 some lived on the dry land. Some ate only plants and some ate other animals. After 8 of years, something happened to the dinosaurs. They 9 at once. No one knows what happened. But we know that the world grew a little 10. Maybe the dinosaurs could live only when it was very warm, and they died out when it became colder.
1. A. and B. or C. but D. so 【解析】选 B 。在否定句中用 or 表示并列关系。 2. A. cold B. cool C. warm D. hot 【解析】选 C 。甚至连大海都是暖和的。此处的 warm 与下句 互应。 3. A. call B. called C. calling D. to call 【解析】选 B 。动词的过去分词短语作后置定语，修饰前面 的 animals 。
4. A. in B. before C. for D. after 【解析】选 C 。时间段前应用介词 for 。 5. A. were B. was C. is D. be 【解析】选 B 。在恐龙时代，没有人类。根据句意可知应为 一般过去时态。 6. A. find B. looked for C. found D. looked at 【解析】选 C 。但是我们发现了它们的骨头。 look for 寻找 （强调动作）； find 发现（强调结果）。
7. A. or B. as C. when D. while 【解析】选 D 。 while 然而。 8. A. million B. millions C. hundred D. hundreds 【解析】选 B 。 millions of years ，数百万年，恐龙生活的时 代很长，不可能是数百年（ hundreds of years ）。
9. A. went extinct B. lived alone C. moved away D. turned up 【解析】选 A 。 go extinct 灭绝；灭亡。 10. A. warmer B. colder C. bigger D. smaller 【解析】选 B 。由最后一句... and they died out when it became colder. 可知，地球变冷了。
Ⅳ. 阅读理解（ 20 分） （ A ） The following people are some of Henry’s friends. Here is their information.
Name: Clands Autumn Country: Japan Native Language( 母语 ): Japanese Time in China: 10 months Image( 形象 ) ： smart, tall, thin, clever, friendly Work: an art school student in Japan but now he is a teacher Interests: listening to music, mountain climbing, fishing Family: living with his wife and 2-year-old son
Name: Shang Xingren Country: Singapore （新加坡） Native Language: English Time in China: 1 year Image ： soft, kind-hearted, fat Work: a nurse before but now she is a housewife Interests: doing things quietly, reading, drawing Family: 2 children in primary school and her husband doing business in Taiwan
Name: Norham Crusle Country: Australia Native Language: English Time in China: 1 month Image ： active, always smiling, long curly hair, lovely Work: an English teacher in her country before, now she is a businesswoman Interests: going to the movies, travelling, reading Family: mother, three sisters and a brother in Australia, and she is alone here
根据表格内容，选择最佳答案。 1. What’s Clands Autumn like? A. Friendly. B. Short. C. Fat. D. Serious. 【解析】选 A 。 be like 主要是询问性格，由表 1 可知 Clands Autumn 的性格应是 friendly 。
2. Clands Autumn now works as a _____. A. nurse B. cooker C. teacher D. businessman 【解析】选 C 。由表 1 可知他现在的工作是教师。
3. There are _____ people in Norham Crusle’s family. A. three B. four C. five D. six 【解析】选 D 。由表 3 可知在 Norham Crusle 的家里有六口人： mother, three sisters, a brother 还有她自己。
4. Who has lived in China for the shortest time? A. Norham Crusle. B. Shang Xingren. C. Clands Autumn. D. Shang Xingren’s husband. 【解析】选 A 。由表格可知： Clands Autumn 在中国的时间是 10 个月； Shang Xingren 是 1 年； Norham Crusle 是 1 个月。故 选 A 。
5. If there is a concert of Jay Chou in China, who will probably go to see it? A. Norham Crusle. B. Shang Xingren. C. Clands Autumn. D. All of them. 【解析】选 C 。由表 1 可知 Clands Autumn 的兴趣是 listening to music 。
（ B ） The dolphin Can dolphins talk? They can’t talk with people’s words, but they talk with sounds. They show feelings with their own words. Dolphins travel in a group. We call a group of fish a school. They don’t “study”, but they travel together. Dolphins are mammals( 哺乳动物 ), not fish, but they swim together.
Dolphins talk to other dolphins in the school. They give information. They tell when they are happy or sad. They say welcome when a dolphin comes back to the school. They talk when they play. They make a few sounds above water. They make many more sounds under water. People can’t hear these sounds. Scientists make tapes of the sounds and study them.
Sometimes people catch dolphins for large aquariums( 水 族馆 ). Dolphins don’t like to be away from their school. In the aquarium they are sad and lonely. There are many stories about dolphins. They can help people. Sometimes they save somebody’s life. Dolphin meat is good, but people don’t like to kill them. They say that dolphins bring good luck. It’s not true, but many people believe this.
根据短文内容，判断正（ T ）误（ F ）。 ( )6. Dolphins can talk with people. ( )7. Dolphins like to be in their school. ( )8. Dolphins can really bring good luck to people. ( )9. Dolphins make more sounds above water. ( )10. Dolphins are not fish.
6. 【解析】 F 由第一段 They can’t talk with people’s words, but they talk with sounds. 可知。 7. 【解析】 T 由第二段 Dolphins travel in a group. We call a group of fish a school. 可知海豚喜欢待在它们的群里。 8. 【解析】 F 由第五段 They say that dolphins bring good luck. It’s not true, but many people believe this. 可知。
9. 【解析】 F 由第四段 They make a few sounds above water. They make many more sounds under water. 可知。 10. 【解析】 T 由第二段 Dolphins are mammals, not fish, but they swim together. 可知。
第Ⅱ卷（共 55 分） Ⅴ. 任务型阅读 (10 分 ) 根据短文内容，完成表格中的任务。 Peter will go to the movie house. But he doesn’t know the way. Charlie tells him how to get there.
Walk straight along Sun Avenue until you see a restaurant. Turn left and you are on Centre Street. You will go past a library. Then turn right. Go straight and you will see a park in front of you. Go through the park and turn left. After walking a few minutes, you will see a supermarket first. The movie house is next to the supermarket. You can’t miss it.
答案： 1. restaurant 2. library 3. park 4. supermarket 5. movie house
Ⅵ. 词汇运用 (10 分 ) ( Ⅰ ) 根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词（ 5 分） 1. Drivers must drive on the r _____ side of the road in China. 2. Lucy was greatly attracted( 吸引 )by the beauty of _____( 大 自然 ). 3. We should try our best to p _____ the animals in danger. 答案： 1. right 2. nature 3. protect
4. What _____ （极其讨厌的） weather it is today! We had better stay at home. 5. Harbin is really beautiful, e _____ in winter. 答案： 4. awful 5. especially
( Ⅱ ) 用所给词的适当形式填空（ 5 分） 6. Yesterday, my mother told me a very _____(surprise) thing. 7. He was too shy _____(speak) in front of the class. 8. The teacher gave a lot of _____(example) to the students. 答案： 6. surprising 7. to speak 8. examples
9. Mr. Green has decided_____ (build) a new company next year. 10. The interesting story made all the girls_____ (laugh). 答案： 9. to build 10. laugh
Ⅶ. 句型转换（ 10 分） 1. Don’t be afraid of asking for help when you are in trouble. ( 改为同义句 ) Don’t be afraid _____ _____ for help when you are in trouble. 2. The artist hoped that he could finish drawing the picture soon. ( 改为同义句 ) The artist hoped _____ _____ drawing the picture soon. 答案： 1. to ask 2. to finish
3. The World Wide Fund for Nature is trying to save the panda. ( 对划线部分提问 ) _____ _____ the World Wide Fund for Nature trying _____ _____ ? 4. Could you please tell me how I can get to the post office? ( 改为同义句 ) Could you please tell me _____ _____ _____ the post office? 答案： 3. What is; to do 4. the way to
5. The school provides food for the students. ( 改为同义句 ) The school _____ the students _____ food. 答案： provides; with
Ⅷ. 从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空 (10 分 ) museum, because, visit, live, take, for, go, heavy, shop, round For your next trip, why not 1 Singapore ？ Singapore is to the south of China. It is famous 2 its beautiful gardens. The trees are green all the year 3. There’s a large zoo and lots of 4. It is also a wonderful place for 5. You can buy lots of things here.
Don’t drive a car in Singapore. The traffic is 6 in some parts of the city. Most cars can’t 7 in the centre of the city. If you drive to visit Singapore, 8 enough money with you. 9 in Singapore is quite expensive. Also, take light clothes, 10 it is very hot in Singapore all the year round.
答案： 1. visit 2. for 3. round 4. museums 5. shopping 6. heavy 7. go 8. take 9. Living 10. because
Ⅸ. 书面表达 (15 分 ) 假如你是琳达（ Linda ），你的朋友大卫（ David ）这个 周五要去你的新家玩。请你给他发一封电子邮件，告诉他如 何从学校去你家。 要求： 70 词左右。 ___________________________________________________
Dear David, I’m glad that you will come to visit my new house this Friday. I will tell you the way to my house. You can take the No. 8 bus at our school gate and get off at the seventh stop. Then you will pass a street. Turn right until you see a big flower store. My house is the third house on the right. If you can’t find it, please give me a call. Yours, Linda
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.